Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New "Project"

Wow, I can't believe that it is Tuesday already!  This week is already flying by.  Tuesday morning is usually my "thrift store" morning, but, today I will go this afternoon.  My daughter said that she needs some new books to read, so, I told her that when I pick her up from school we would shoot over to the thrift store. She also needs a couple of warmer shirts/sweaters because she is growing like a weed and the few that she has are getting way too short.  And, the temps are suppose to plummet again starting tomorrow.

So, this morning I worked on a table runners for my older daughters wedding (making them out of burlap and lace) and will now be tackling this:





I am soooooo glad that I have a steamer.  This paper has been on here for at least 15 years.....

We are updating our house room by room.  We just finished our daughters room and this is the hallway just outside of it.  The bathroom, which is in the bottom picture, was the very first room that we tackled about 5 years ago.  Since then we have also done the master bedroom, but, for some reason I can't find the pictures right now.  

Well, I have quite a bit of work to get done before it is time to pick up my daughter so I better get to it!  :)  Hope you'all are having a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment