Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

Not The Best Weekend.....

Wow.... this weekend was not so great.  :(  I think everyone that I know has some kind of Flu, and now,  so does my family.  Hubby and the daughter are both in bed with fevers and coughing.  I was achy and miserable ALL weekend but feeling a bit better today....which is good because now I must take care of the family.  My plans for the week have been mostly put on hold until we see how things shape up around here.  My mother-in-law is having surgery tomorrow and we are suppose to be taking dinner to them on Wednesday, but,  there is No Way I will drag the flu germs to their house!  I may have to see if Hubby's sister-in-law can make something and take it over to them.  

Today I will do the bare necessities as I still am not at 100 percent.  Need to throw in some laundry and do a little 'general' pick-up and germ removal (aka-  get out the Lysol!).  Dinner will be some simple chicken noodle soup and I will thaw some homemade rolls that I made during the holidays.  I have a feeling that that is all anyone will be up to eating.  

Well, I hope that your families are all well!  I am having a hard time believing that it is the 7th of January already....where did the first week of 2013 go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment