Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Super Busy Week!

I have NO idea where the week went!  I swear I closed my eyes and it was February!   Wedding planning and home projects have kept me rolling this week.  I finished removing the wallpaper from the hallway:

Before:


After:







I am so very happy that I have a steamer....after 16 years, getting that paper off was a real bear!  Now on to priming and painting.  :)

Also spent a lot of time working on my daughters wedding decorations.  I am making all of the table runners and centerpieces.  I cut out and hemmed 8 of the table runners.  



And.... did a "rough draft" of the centerpieces.  


You can tell that we have been handling these a lot because the box has smudges all over it.  :)

So, between these projects and the regular day to day chores, homework, grocery shopping, etc etc etc.....  the week just flew right on by!   
So, how was your week?   Are you  working on any special projects?

Have a wonderful day!
Teresa






\

No comments:

Post a Comment