Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's the evening before....

I have surgery.  I am having a kidney stone removed tomorrow morning.  Not looking forward to it.  It is necessary as it has been increasing in size rather quickly and could permanently damage my kidney if not promptly removed.  


So, today has been a bit busy getting things arranged here at home so I do not need to be worrying about laundry, cooking, cleaning , etc for at least a few days.  Recovery shouldn't be more than 3-4 days.  Just have to be careful about lifting (not doing any) and I will be bruised and sore.


Today I have been on a clear liquid diet....so, what do I do????  I stroll pinterest for all of the great recipes!  Apparently I am into self torture.  :)


So.....in my last post I told you that my hubby and his brother were busy all weekend building airplanes.  I probably should be more clear and tell you that they are wooden airplanes.  :)  They are toys....ride-on toys to be exact.  Here is a link and you can take a look for yourselves :  http://www.etsy.com/listing/98191122/wooden-ride-on-toy-bi-plane-airplane-toy?ref=sr_gallery_1&sref=sr_545f1d33196f22907fb8d007cca734fc1ecf8dc5f9b7c8be396ccbf722842d4a_1343180311_14294515_wooden&ga_search_query=wooden+ride+on+toys&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all


Well, it's time to have some more jello, grab a shower and head off to bed.   A 4:30 am wake up for me ....  Did I say I was NOT looking forward to this?!?


Have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment