Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Busy Weekend

Well, so far it has been a very busy weekend. Hubby and his brother are building planes and I am getting the house cleaned and the shopping done.  Yesterday was an awesome day at Target.  I spent 78.33 , but, SAVED 122.34.  Coupons, coupons, coupons!  I love it when I can save almost twice as much as I've spent.  :)  I also love that Target has a bunch of their own coupons (http://coupons.target.com/ ) that you can stack with manufacturers coupons.  And with all of the back to school sales starting you can definitely score some great deals!


So, I'm working on getting the house cleaned really well because I will be 'out of commission' later this week.  I am having a kidney stone "blasted" on Wednesday.  According to my doctor, I will 'feel like I was hit by a truck' for about 48 hours after.  I'm soooo not looking forward to pain!  I haven't really had any pain with the stone, but, apparently it is large enough that it could damage my kidney if they don't get it out of there.


So, today I will be making my lists of things that must be accomplished before I get my procedure done.  (Like, hemming the curtains that I took down and washed in the livingroom and putting them back up before Wednesday).  :)


Hope you'all are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment